Skip to main content

Indian occupation forces martyr 18 Kashmiris in September

indian occupation forces kashmiris martyrs september

SRINAGAR: The Indian occupation forces continued its acts of state-terrorism in illegally occupied Jammu and Kashmir and martyred 18 Kashmiris including one in custody during the last month of September.

The killings rendered two women widowed and four children orphaned by the brutal action of the Indian troops, according to a report issued by the Kashmir Media Service (KMS).

During the period, at least 16 persons were injured due to the use of brute force including the firing of bullets, pellets and teargas shells by Indian troops and police personnel on peaceful protesters in the territory.

Indian police and paramilitary personnel arrested 88 people and destroyed or damaged 14 residential houses and structures during 567 cordons and search operations in different areas of the occupied Kashmir during September.

Read: PM Imran ‘deeply’ appreciates Turkish president raising voice for Kashmiris

The Indian troops had martyred 148 Kashmiris during violent cordons and search operations in the last six months in IIOJK.

In another report, the Indian authorities extended a ban on high-speed internet service in the territory till October 21.

An order issued by Shaleen Kabra, Principal Secretary of Home Department of the occupied territory said that the ban on high-speed internet would remain in force in all but two districts – one each in Kashmir Valley and Jammu, reported KMS.

Read: Qureshi urges world to help Kashmiris get rid of Indian brutalities

The authorities had ordered the restoration of high-speed mobile data services in Ganderbal and Udhampur on the night of August 16, 2020. However, in all other districts, the speed was directed to continue to be restricted to 2G only.

It is to mention here that Narendra Modi-led fascist Indian government had suspended the internet and mobile phone services in IIOJK on August 05, 2019, when it revoked the special status of the territory and placed it under military siege.

Although, the Indian government claims that landline phones and 2G internet services have been restored in the occupied territory but the residents continue to suffer immensely due to absence of prepaid mobile and 4G internet connectivity, particularly amid the coronavirus pandemic.

The post Indian occupation forces martyr 18 Kashmiris in September appeared first on ARY NEWS.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Police arrest another suspect in Rimsha Wassan murder case

KHAIRPUR: Police on Tuesday arrested another suspect in Rimsha Wassan murder case during a raid in Khairpur, ARY News reported. Police said suspect Hidayatullah was arrested during the raid and weapons were recovered from his possession. They said the arrested suspect was a close aide of Zulfiqar Wassan, Sabir Wassan and Abdul Ghaffar. “The suspect will be produced before the Anti-Terrorism Court for remand,” said police. On March 19, an anti-terrorism court (ATC) had extended the remand of three suspects in Rimsha murder case for three more days for further investigations. Hearing the Rimsha murder case, the court, on the request of police, had decided to extend the physical remand of the suspects for three more days. Read More:  ATC extends suspects’ remand in Rimsha murder case According to the details, police had produced the prime suspect, Zulfiqar Wassan alias Zulfoo , his associates nominated in the case, Ghaffar Wassan and Sabir Wassan before the court amid strict se...

Sajal Aly, Ahad Raza Mir are already sending out wedding invites

Pakistan’s hot favourite celebrity couple Sajal Aly and Ahad Raza Mir are all set to tie the knot soon.  The pair has already started sending out wedding invitations to friends and family as fans eagerly wait for one of the biggest celebrity weddings of the year. The actors invited British Deputy High Commissioner, Mike Nithavrianakis, to their big day, who took to Twitter to share that it was wonderful meeting them. Thank you! Hope to see you at the wedding @MikeNith1 https://t.co/YtOOYBJuhq — Sajal Ali (@Iamsajalali) February 28, 2020 “They’ve been ‘married’ on-screen several times. Now for the real deal. Best wishes to them both,” he wrote. The Mom actress thanked him and said “Hope to see you at the wedding.” Earlier, a photo of a cake which had ‘Ahad aur Sajal ki dholki’ written over it went viral. The lovebirds got engaged in July last year after dating for a while. The post Sajal Aly, Ahad Raza Mir are already sending out wedding invites appeared first on...

India’s coronavirus cases rise by a daily record of 55,078

BENGALURU: India reported another record surge in daily COVID-19 cases on Friday, taking the total to 1.64 million, as the government further eases virus curbs in a bid to resuscitate the economy, while also trying to increase testing. Infections jumped by 55,078 in the past 24 hours, while the death toll rose by 779 to 35,747, the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare said on its website. The ministry also said it aimed to raise the country’s capacity to 1 million coronavirus tests per day in the medium term, from a record 600,000 on Friday. The federal government this week announced the reopening of yoga institutes and gymnasiums, and removed restrictions on the movement of people and goods. The post India’s coronavirus cases rise by a daily record of 55,078 appeared first on ARY NEWS .