Skip to main content

Nisar claims he fought war against terrorism along with army

nisar

RAWALPINDI: Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan once again claimed that he fought the war on terrorism along with the armed forces, and was also responsible for the Karachi operation.

The disgruntled Pakistan Muslim league – Nawaz (PML-N) leader, who is now contesting as a independent candidate, was addressing a campaign rally on Saturday in his home constituency Chakri.

Nisar claimed that he along with the Pakistan Army fought the war against terrorism, and also initiated the mega-operation in Karachi which helped restore peace in the city.

“As interior minister I started the Karachi operation. And along with the Pakistan army fought the war on terrorism,” he stated.

He also said that he was given power several times, but he never commit against injustice against his opponents, and always served his constituents.

“I was given power several times, but I never committed any injustice against my opponents,” he said, adding he never set up any mill or factories or any business ventures but merely served the people.

He further said that he always indulged in national politics, rather than those confined to the locality or kinship. He also warned that he would seek a party from either Nawaz Sharif or from any other parties.

“Nawaz Sharif, Asif Zardari and Imran Khan should hear carefully. I would strike myself on the foot than seek a ticket from them,” he said.

He also said that he developed the area, which had broken roads and infrastructure, and there was no corner of the constituency where he had not rendered his services. He also claimed that he shut down social media when sacrilegious caricatures surfaces as it was not above anyone’s faith.

The post Nisar claims he fought war against terrorism along with army appeared first on ARYNEWS.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Police arrest another suspect in Rimsha Wassan murder case

KHAIRPUR: Police on Tuesday arrested another suspect in Rimsha Wassan murder case during a raid in Khairpur, ARY News reported. Police said suspect Hidayatullah was arrested during the raid and weapons were recovered from his possession. They said the arrested suspect was a close aide of Zulfiqar Wassan, Sabir Wassan and Abdul Ghaffar. “The suspect will be produced before the Anti-Terrorism Court for remand,” said police. On March 19, an anti-terrorism court (ATC) had extended the remand of three suspects in Rimsha murder case for three more days for further investigations. Hearing the Rimsha murder case, the court, on the request of police, had decided to extend the physical remand of the suspects for three more days. Read More:  ATC extends suspects’ remand in Rimsha murder case According to the details, police had produced the prime suspect, Zulfiqar Wassan alias Zulfoo , his associates nominated in the case, Ghaffar Wassan and Sabir Wassan before the court amid strict se...

Sajal Aly, Ahad Raza Mir are already sending out wedding invites

Pakistan’s hot favourite celebrity couple Sajal Aly and Ahad Raza Mir are all set to tie the knot soon.  The pair has already started sending out wedding invitations to friends and family as fans eagerly wait for one of the biggest celebrity weddings of the year. The actors invited British Deputy High Commissioner, Mike Nithavrianakis, to their big day, who took to Twitter to share that it was wonderful meeting them. Thank you! Hope to see you at the wedding @MikeNith1 https://t.co/YtOOYBJuhq — Sajal Ali (@Iamsajalali) February 28, 2020 “They’ve been ‘married’ on-screen several times. Now for the real deal. Best wishes to them both,” he wrote. The Mom actress thanked him and said “Hope to see you at the wedding.” Earlier, a photo of a cake which had ‘Ahad aur Sajal ki dholki’ written over it went viral. The lovebirds got engaged in July last year after dating for a while. The post Sajal Aly, Ahad Raza Mir are already sending out wedding invites appeared first on...

India’s coronavirus cases rise by a daily record of 55,078

BENGALURU: India reported another record surge in daily COVID-19 cases on Friday, taking the total to 1.64 million, as the government further eases virus curbs in a bid to resuscitate the economy, while also trying to increase testing. Infections jumped by 55,078 in the past 24 hours, while the death toll rose by 779 to 35,747, the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare said on its website. The ministry also said it aimed to raise the country’s capacity to 1 million coronavirus tests per day in the medium term, from a record 600,000 on Friday. The federal government this week announced the reopening of yoga institutes and gymnasiums, and removed restrictions on the movement of people and goods. The post India’s coronavirus cases rise by a daily record of 55,078 appeared first on ARY NEWS .